Tuesday, 1 September 2026

Way Too Early

  I woke up at 3:23 this morning. My bedroom was bathed in light. A soft blue hue was floating around the walls. No, I was not dreaming or abducted by aliens. The television turned on...by itself!! Creepy, I know! To make matters worse, the serial killer from our latest binge-watch was behind every shadow. 

  After that very early, very abrupt start to the day, I couldn't go back to sleep. Instead, I went down the rabbit hole of TikTok videos and Facebook reels. After a few hours of mindless scrolling- who knew an elephant could pick up a watermelon, let alone throw it at a car- I decided to get up and start the day. Big mistake! Huge! Now, four hours later, I'm regretting that decision. I'm dragging, and the most basic things are feeling like too much to handle.

  My friend Deb said that the TV was a sign that someone who has passed was saying hello. I don't know if she is correct, but just in case she is, let me make myself perfectly clear to anyone in the afterlife who may want to pop in and visit me...don't. 

  Okay,  so we need to fast-forward 24 hours. Not long after typing those previous paragraphs, I stepped away from the keyboard to refill my coffee. Another big mistake. The day was spent in a fog with nothing accomplished and an early bedtime. A wasted day.

  Let's hope tomorrow is better!

  Ang


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Way Too Early

  I woke up at 3:23 this morning. My bedroom was bathed in light. A soft blue hue was floating around the walls. No, I was not dreaming or a...