Wednesday 7 December 2016

She's Making A List


  With Christmas a mere 18 days away I'm feeling a little Scrooge-like. Bah humbug. Not because I don't love love love this time of year but because once again I've waited til the absolute last minutes to get most things done! And I've taken on too much. Why do I do this to myself??

  This year is a little different because we are heading out on a two week vacation a few days before Christmas. That means I need to be even more organized than I already am....which is not at all!

  So today I have made a list. Checked it twice. And will not consider the day a success if it's not completed. What is on my list you may wonder? Mail the three boxes of presents I have ready and all the cards. Bring the decoration boxes downstairs. Go to the grocery. See it's a do-able list. 

  As long as I don't get distracted! I'll let you know.

  Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...