Friday 25 August 2017

Back To Reality


  Another summer vacation is over! While I am sad to leave my extended family behind for another year, I am happy to be home. Even my lumpy old mattress feels good. I guess it's true what Dorothy Gale said.... "There's no place like home."

  I wrote very little while I was away. I really do believe that part of vacation is being off-line and being present for those few sacred days away. I did write the old fashioned way though. You know on paper. With a pen. I forgot how much I enjoy that. In the next few days I will type those out and share them with you.

  Unlike other years, I didn't get a chance to see everyone on my list. In fact I missed just about everyone. But I'm thankful I got to see at least a few. Especially since one or two of them may not be there next year. 

  Now that I'm home, and reality has set in, I'm left wondering.....when will the next adventure begin?

  Ang

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...