Monday 17 July 2017

All Joking Aside


  This has been another fantastic week for U.S. late night talk show hosts....compliments of the Trump family. The jokes just write themselves. Between Russian meetings that were "forgotten" to Made In America week, the material is a comedians dream. And a country's nightmare.

  Now I know I don't attend as many meetings as DJ Jr. but I'm 100% sure I would remember having a meeting with anyone who is Russian when my Dad is running for President. Especially when I'm filling out a security clearance! Oh and I have filled out one before and they ask you every single question known to man and then some.

  The idea of buying local is a wonderful concept. It's harder to do than we think. Especially on a budget. But when Trump says it and almost everything that he sells is made in another country well.....the optics are disastrous. It made him look ridiculous. And one thing DJ Sr. doesn't want to be is ridiculed. Now he must sit through another 5 days of constant reminders that both Ivanka and he are hypocrites. 

  They say laughter heals the soul. But can it heal a country? I sure hope so with the health care bill they are trying to pass!

  Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...