Tuesday 15 January 2019

We Are All One


  In this world, where we can find so many differences between us, my normal everyday life is the same as people in such countries as....Costa Rica, France, Japan, Portugal, Poland, Russia, Thailand, and Ukraine. I know this because those are the countries where people have read about my life....today!

  We speak different languages, practice different religions and work at different jobs. Our customs and culture are foreign to each other. Yet we all struggle with raising good kids and paying our bills. How we dress, what we eat, what type of home we live in, none of that matters. We worry about the same things and complain about the amount of laundry there is. We cry and laugh over the same foolish things.

  All of us have more in common than we have differences. That makes me very happy and lets me know that we can overcome anything. This little daily blog proves that point. I hope those reading it learn the same lesson.

  Ang

***Please follow my Facebook page The Kernick Life, and tell me how your life is the same as mine. I'd love to hear about it.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...