Monday 8 January 2018

A New Year


  Happy 2018!! It's been a while my friends but I'm happy to say I am back and ready to make this year the best one ever! Or at least do everything in my power to try. I hope you all do too. It's a goal we can all strive for.

  The year was supposed to end on a high note....Christmas celebrations, my birthday, New Years Eve...and it did. We celebrated with family and friends and the boys made my birthday a huge success. We danced in 2018 and Alex made friends and did the same with them. A grand time was had by all. Then it went downhill...fast. But that is a story for another day. Wait for it...it's a crazy one.

  We are now one week into it. The kids are all back to school and adults to work. Most holiday decorations are put away. Diets are started and gym memberships bought. Credit card bills are in and life is returning to normal. It's time to breathe and refocus.

  Let's make this year a success for ourselves and those around us. Let's try to find common ground with our enemies. Let's open lines of communications with our estranged loved ones and old friends. Let's become the people we were meant to be.

  That's not asking too much is it?

  Ang
  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...