Tuesday 9 January 2018

A Stable Genius


  I am a stable genius! That's right I felt the need to tell you all just in case you may have heard, or thought, otherwise. Now that I've said it....you know it's true. Don't question it. What other proof could you possibly need? It doesn't matter that Stephen Hawking, Claire Tomlinson, Bobby Fischer or Margaret Atwood, who are all considered to be geniuses in their fields, never feel the need to tell you. I want to make sure you are well aware that I am.

  You think it's strange that I'm telling you? Hmmm that doesn't make sense. Ask my friends and co-workers. They will tell you too. In fact they will go out of their way to let the world know I am exactly what I say I am. Even when it makes them look awkward and not very bright. That is the true sign of a dedicated employee. Not one who is scared of losing their job or enduring my rage when they don't....obviously.

  Honestly it's difficult being, like, really smart. I'm always successful and that comes at a price. People want me to solve all the world's problems. It cuts into my golf game and forces me to consume a lot of fast food since I'm so busy. Even my tv watching time is affected. Not to mention I must catch up on social media in the middle of the night. You have no idea just how lucky you are not to be me.

  I need to leave you now. I have many, many important things to do. Work consumes at least three hours of my day. Every day at that. It's very hard being a genius. Especially a stable one!

  Ang   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...