Monday 28 May 2018

News


  Monday morning and still no cream! I'm not sure why but after two trips to the grocery yesterday I still didn't buy any. So if this seems a little disjointed or angry well you know why. Or at least my excuse as to why. Let's look at the morning news...

  This isn't really news but, Khloe Kardashian says people should be happy for her because she is happy. And she doesn't understand why you aren't. Well Khloe, whether we are happy for you or not shouldn't matter. Why do you care what total strangers think about your life? Have some confidence in yourself. FYI your "fans", though what you actually do for a living that would garner fans  I don't know, are probably concerned about your significant other cheating on you while you were pregnant. Just saying.

  The U.S. government "misplaced" 1500 children who were taken from their parents while trying to enter the country illegally. Forget the second part of that statement and concentrate on the number. 1500 children. Misplaced. What the hell?? Now Trump is trying to blame it on the Democrats. But I heard Jeff Sessions threatening it on national tv a month or so ago. These are children. We don't misplace them.

  A three-year-old's parents were told her sundress was inappropriate for preschool. The school, in Winnipeg, has a two-inch wide rule for straps. Please remember this is preschool. She is 3. Oh and I should add the temperature was 30 Celsius or 86 Fahrenheit. Hot in either method. Her parents say they are going to abide by the rule in the future. But what has this preschool taught girls? Your body is something to be embarrassed about. Your body is a distraction. Cover yourself up. Great, another generation being taught early to have low self-esteem.

  LeBron James is going to the NBA finals for a record 8 years in a row. Wow. That is unheard of. He is definitely the best player on the court right now though he will never pass MJ as my favorite. And after what seems like months, the NHL finals begin tonight in Las Vegas. Though since my Pens were eliminated I really have little or no interest.

  There are lots of crazy things in the news this morning. These are just some of them. But try as I might I have to admit....it's just like every other day in this world we are living in.

  I'm off to buy some cream!

  Ang





  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...