Sunday 27 May 2018

Sunday Tea


  The tea I am drinking this morning just isn't cutting it! I'm a morning coffee person but without any cream in the fridge this morning, plan B is underway. It's not that I don't like tea it's just I don't like mornings and coffee gives me that kick in the butt to start the day. My butt could be dragging today.

  I woke up to production in the basement. What a beautiful sight that is! The storage room, yes be jealous we will have an entire room dedicated to storage, is almost ready to be filled with assorted boxes, bags, and junk. Making the entire main room a thousand times easier to renovate. After making Riley pancakes, a task normally left to me, John swears he will have the flooring done in no time. I believe him.

  Meanwhile, Alex will be mowing the lawn. All of it this time. Not just what he deems to be necessary. Riley will be weeding the gardens and the pathways. Then maybe the pool won't be filled with dandelion fluff. Perhaps Mother Nature might even realize it's almost the first of June and provide some much-needed sunshine so we can use the above-mentioned pool. I'm not going to hold my breath on that one though.

  The entire day is mapped out for all family members except me. Mine will be filled with the normal Sunday activities...laundry and groceries. Two of my least favorite household chores. I might have to throw in a nap though. Which brings me back to the tea.... 

  Ang




No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...