Thursday 30 November 2017

My News Feed


  Once again a few things popped up in my news feed that drove me nuts. While some days that is easily accomplished, today's are just plain annoying. People need to know when to stop talking....a crazy thing for someone to say who writes and rants on a regular basis I know!

  Jay Z... shut up about being unfaithful to your wife. You have three children with this woman. They will google you at some point and this NY Times interview will come up. You are speaking about their Mom. Show the respect for her now that you obviously didn't have when you were cheating on her.

  I love to see a happy couple. But the fact that Meghan Markle didn't wear pantyhose at her engagement photo-op is not news! Yes the Queen wears them. Yes Kate does too. Is this the end of the world? Of course not. And to all those women who bought the now famous white coat she wore for the announcement....what the hell? It's a white trench coat! You can buy them anywhere. Just this once though I'm giving you a pass since the designer was Canadian.

  Angela Lansbury....sigh. I don't know what to say. You are a product of your age I suppose. I wish I could explain to you why so many woman took offence to what you said. This is another example why women don't come forward when something happens. If Mrs. Potts and Jessica Fletcher don't have our backs who will?

  If you re-tweet something from a racist site that incites hatred towards a group of people....you are a racist. There is no way to defend it. That is who you are. Whether you are sitting in your parents basement or leading a country.

  Well that was just a few of them. I'm sure you had some too. Maybe tomorrow will be less annoying. But I doubt it!

  Who knew pantyhose still existed!!

  Ang

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...