Saturday 26 September 2015


  Apparently font is very important to some of you. I'll leave out the expletives used to describe my previous entries font. There was even a suggestion I might be able to continue using the old font, my personal favourite, if it was in bold. That was quickly shot down.

  So this afternoon when I sat down I was stressing what to use. Was Ariel ok? Bold Ariel maybe? What about Trebuchet? Was that better? And in the big picture does it really matter?

  The truth is it doesn't matter. No matter what font I use I will try to put my thoughts into words that will give you a few minutes each day to see life through my eyes. Rose coloured glasses some days. Ranting and complaining others.

  That being said though....I do care about the opinions of the women who kicked my font to the curb. They are smart, funny and kind human beings who are supportive of me and others in general. They may be winos but we all have our burdens.

  Lets give a warm welcome to the new Verdana font. May it have a longer, healthier life than Courier. Which apparently can be connected to a Nickelback joke...who I am a huge fan of btw.....but since I didn't get the joke I'll leave it be.

Ang

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...