Thursday 17 September 2015

The beginning

  Soooooooo.....my husband said a few weeks ago he thought I should write a blog and let everyone in on the fascinating things that happen to and around me. Translation...I'm tired of hearing about them tell someone else!

  Let's start with the basics. I'm a "semi-retired" mother of two boys, Alex and Riley, who you will hear way too much about as time goes on. I say "semi-retired" rather than "stay at home" because well people have a preconceived idea of what it means to be an at home parent. Good or bad, people judge...even when they say how lucky I am.

  My wonderful husband works in an office and is much, much nicer than me. He's done some amazing things in his life and does it without praise or reward. Who else pays to go to a third world country and dig ditches for water lines on their vacation? But that's enough bragging.

  Over the next little while I will tell you more about all of us....but I'm making a silent promise to my 12 year old not to say anything embarrassing about him. If I can help it. My main goal is to let you all in on my ideas and views of the world around us with a bit of laughter and even a few tears. I get angry about injustices and the ignorance of some people....myself included at times.

  Let's get this started. Oh and I just noticed I really seem to like ......! Who knew :)

Ang




1 comment:

  1. You are one of the wittiest, most intuitive people I know and you always make me smile. I cant wait to read your blog. Write on lady!

    ReplyDelete

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...