Sunday 4 March 2018

Boys Will Be Boys


  I remember a long time ago my friend Heather, who had just had her first baby, saying she wanted at least one more because she thought it would be sad if Nicole was an only child. That comment stuck with me and I could see her point about it being lonely. Especially once your parents had passed on. But right now two is two too many.

  Boys are easier than girls they said. Yes they are rowdy and loud but overall an easier experience they said. Whoever said those things are complete liars and if I find out exactly who "they" are I will kick their asses for spreading such filthy lies. The boys are trying to drive us to the breaking point and are very close to accomplishing that goal. 

  Thirty seconds in the same room and all hell breaks loose. Who had the last two fries from the pan is a major drama. Don't get me started on the laptop. A piece of lint could cause an argument. This is how tequila got invented by the way...an exhausted parent needed an escape from the insanity.

  Apparently a four year age difference is too much. Or not enough depending on how you look at it. Their interests overflow just enough to annoy the other. Nothing is enjoyed together. Nothing.

  Tonight I'm just thankful that the weekend is over and for most of the next five days they will be busy with their own schedules leaving little time to fight or argue.  I'll need that time to fortify myself for the following week when they are both off school for a week. Including weekends that nine days. Nine.

  Jose Cuervo you are about to become my new best friend!

  Ang

  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...