Monday 21 March 2016

Bamboo


  Earlier I told you a little bit about our latest vacation and promised to tell you about the things we bought at a later time. Well I can't wait. Later is now. And it can be summed up in one word. Bamboo.

  Yes you read that right. Bamboo. There is a store called Cariloha that sells bamboo everything. The towels are sooooooo soft. You won't believe it. And the sheet sets. They sell clothes too. Yup clothes that are beyond soft and keep you cooler.

  This time we bought 3 more towels. They are pricey at $39 US each but worth every penny. They are naturally anti-bacterial. So even if your child showers and forgets to hang it up to dry it won't smell! Did I mention they are soft?

  Our big ticket item though was a new duvet. It weighs nothing. King size and Riley carried it without complaining almost half a kilometer. We needed a new one and had been putting it off trying to find one that was lightweight but warm. Well we found one! I can't wait to try it out.

  Alex got another pair of socks and while they aren't cheap at $16, the other pair still looks brand new and they are over a year old! Well worth the price. Sadly nothing is Riley's size but maybe by the next trip.

  If you have a free minute check out their website. They ship. I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

  But I won't give you your money back.

  Ang

**I almost forgot....bamboo is eco-friendly and the most sustainable, renewable resource on the planet! Bonus!**

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...