Wednesday 11 January 2017

Size Matters


  While on vacation it was my birthday. I won't bore you with my age. However I did spoil myself with a new MK purse. I forced myself not to buy black or tan. It's blue. A beautiful light shade of blue. And it is beautiful!

  However....I forgot the golden rule of purses when you have children. Don't buy anything too big because your children will fill it whether it's a clutch or a backpack. This one has no zipper, just a clasp. Big mistake. 

  I have owned this purse for less than two weeks. Already I have carried three wallets other than my own. Three cell phones. A book. A Christmas ornament. My mom's birthday gift. Two hats. Sun screen. Two bottles of water. And three apples. Oh and I should add that all of the above was at the same time!

  You know it's well made since the handles are still sewn in and the form is still intact. Yesterday when I left the house it held my cell phone and wallet. That's it. It's the rest of my family that needs a carry-all. And yet it's only my shoulder that hurts after a day of sight seeing.

  I'd say I would take it back but that's a lie. Or I could give it away. Another lie. Instead I'll rub some A535 on my sore muscles and carry my latest love proudly on my arm.

 Honestly you would understand if you saw it.

  Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...