Friday 6 January 2017

On The Way Home


  Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!! Okay okay I'm a little behind but that's what happens when you spend the holidays on vacation. I'm a firm believer that when on vacation the assorted electronic devises get put aside so you can actually enjoy the time away. So that is my reason, or excuse, for not writing in so long. 

  Actually we are on our way home now. We are stopped for the night in North Carolina where, believe it or not, it is going to snow tonight. An early morning start meant we aren't behind by stopping at dinner time. We found a cheap hotel with surprisingly fast wifi and are settled in for the night with pants, jackets and  *sigh* boots ready or the morning. 

  I'm not sure what they mean by a storm in southern North Carolina but I do know we are probably one of the few vehicles on the road with winter tires. Trust me they made enough noise in the Florida heat to remind us. Besides even though we want to be home on Sunday if it doesn't happen so be it. We don't need to be anywhere enough to take chances.

  So for now we are settled in our warm, cozy little room. Everyone watching a screen of some sort.  Catching up on the news we have missed in the past two weeks. John and I trying to stay awake til a reasonable time.

  I'll tell you all about our vacay after we get back home in a few days. Til then I'll just try to stop feeling the cruise ship motion.

  And check out U.S. Netflix!

  Ang

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...