Wednesday 11 January 2017

Disney Cruiseline


  If I had to pick just one thing that is my favorite part of a Disney Cruise I'm not sure I could do it. But I will say the fact that four people with different interests can all have their own idea of a fun time is high on my list. 

  Alex loves movies and swimming. He would spend all his time in the pool. Disney shows movies on the massive "funnel screen" above the pool so it's win/win for him. The fact that not more than twenty feet away is unlimited drinks, pizza, burgers and ice cream makes this even sweeter! He is having the perfect vacation.

  Riley is a social butterfly who loves to be active. The Oceaneers Club and Lab are perfect for him. There is always something happening and lots of kids to chat and play with. Movies are playing, Just Dance is on some where. He's flying the Millennium Falcon. The child never wants to come out!

  John is so happy not to be at work that sitting around on a deck chair is a highlight not to mention the sports bars. Between late night movies and unlimited muesli for breakfast he couldn't be more relaxed.

  I don't have to cook, clean or do laundry, argue about homework, make lunches, defrost the car, shovel the front steps, go grocery shopping or one of the other million things I must take care of over the course of a week. Instead a nice room steward makes my bed and gives me clean towels. Another brings me fresh coffee and fruit and serves it to me on the balcony as I look out at the clear blue sea. Someone makes me a drink and serves me dinner. Then when I'm ready to call it a day the first nice steward comes back and turns down the bed and leaves me a chocolate. How could I possibly not be happy and relaxed???

  They come at a price though. Disney is more pricey than other cruise lines. And they do not have an all-inclusive drink plan. But it's not a party boat. It is meant for people with kids. Seniors. Families. Anyone who wants a fantastic vacation with excellent food, service, entertainment and cleanliness. This is worth the extra cost.

  I recommend you save your vacation dollars and splurge on even a 3 or 4 day cruise. You will not regret it. 

  And get a great seat for the fireworks!

  Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...