Tuesday 7 February 2017

Rain Ramblings


  I'm sitting here in Alex's room with his mini Christmas tree as my light, listening to the freezing rain pelt the window, wondering if tomorrow will be a snow day. If this keeps up for much longer I'll have my answer long before the six in the morning tweet arrives.

  Yes winter in Canada is a challenge. Snow. Ice. Freezing rain. Frigid temperatures. That can be all in one day! Not enjoying winter means I spend a lot of time indoors this time of year. Mostly in my pajamas too. When my husband asks why I didn't get dressed today my response is quite simple....why would I? I'm not going anywhere. Besides my pj's are clean.

  I can hear the pitter patter of size 12 feet coming up the stairs. And as I'm in his room I guess that's my cue to end this and go to bed myself. Time to find a new Netflix series. Shetland was quite good.

  But not as good as Colony! Night!

  Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...