Wednesday 1 February 2017

Pajama's


  The winter doldrums have found me. I'm almost 100% certain I'm not getting out of my pajamas today. The idea of going out into the cold has absolutely no appeal. Not one little bit. It was hard enough to put the recycling out and that took all of three minutes! Nope today is an indoor day.

  So far I"ve watched the final episode of Sherlock. I love that show. They left the door open for more so fingers crossed for the near future. I'll watch anything that has Martin Freeman and I've said it many times I'm a Cumberbitch.

  I've folded a load of laundry. Emptied the dishwasher. Played a scrabble game on the iPad. Shook my head over the state of Alex's room. Brushed my teeth. And yet it's only lunch time. 

  Today I'm not watching anything news related. I'm pretty tired of all the coverage of that fake orange tan guy to the south of me. I'm sure today will be all about his ratings from last nights announcement. Or whatever wag-the-dog thing he's up to today. I need a break.

  My Twitter and Facebook feeds are overflowing with advertisements on vacations to the sun. Have they not met me? Or know I have no self-control when it comes to them? I hate them all. But I don't have the heart to block them. You never know!

  On line shopping sites are sending me coupons and sale notices. Just yesterday I paid all the bills including the vacation ones. I can afford absolutely nothing they are selling. But again you never know so it doesn't hurt to "browse" a little bit. 

  A very nice email arrived from Scotiabank informing me that my bank account has been compromised and I need to reset my password for my own protection. They very nicely sent me the link to do that. Wasn't that kind of them? Only problem is I don't have an account with them. It looks pretty realistic though....the scammers are always improving. Good for them.

  Time for lunch I guess. Hope I don't spill anything on my pj's. I really don't want to get dressed today.

  Ang

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...