Tuesday 21 February 2017

Serenity Now


  A few months ago I said I was no longer going to waste my time and energy on the insanity that was Kanye West and his incessant whining. Well I'm about to add another name to that list. At least in the short term.

  The amount of time and energy I've dedicated to the daily insanity going on in the United States has got to stop. For my own peace of mind. I find I'm angry every time I speak about it. That's not good.

  When I think about all the things that have been said and done I find myself becoming very negative. That's not a trait I like in others and despise in myself. Perhaps I need to take a step back, or two, and refocus. Remember that there is more good in the world than bad. A fact I'm well aware of.

  So for the next little while...notice I'm not giving a time frame just in case.....I'm going to write about good things. Positive things. Topics that will make me, and hopefully you, smile. Take away the negativity as much as possible. Serenity now for all you Seinfeld fans.

  Remember I still have children so it won't be all smiles and giggles.

  Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...