Tuesday 14 February 2017

Still Waiting


  I waited. All day. Even when in the laundry room I left every door open just in case. The tv was rarely on. No background noise. All was quiet in my home. 

  By eight o'clock they said. Guaranteed. I even have it in writing. Tuesday February 14. It's 7:48....there's still time. A lot can happen in twelve minutes.

  In case you didn't guess I'm waiting for a delivery. All day long! I've checked the tracker. It's on the way it says. Why would they lie? But as the witching hour is only seven minutes away now my hope is waning. I will have wasted an entire day of my life. But I did get lots of laundry done so it wasn't all in vain I suppose.

  The big question is....what do I do now? I'm not going to wait around another day hoping the door bell will ring. There's no way I'm wasting another ten hours of my life for that person in brown shorts to arrive. Not gonna happen.

  I guess I'll just have to walk over that Christmas tree for a little while longer. 

  Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...