Tuesday 9 May 2017

Sunshine


  I got up early this morning. Guess what I saw? Blue sky. The sun rising. It's a miracle! I wasn't sure it was going to ever happen again. A week of rain followed by snow flurries yesterday.....yes in May! The sun is a welcome visitor.

  If it stays out all day, fingers crossed on that one, the grass will be a foot high. So will the dandelions. The flowers will open and maybe a bee or two might be seen. And that poor robin, who has a nest on my wreath, won't have to freeze keeping her babies warm.

  Sunshine means I won't have to turn the heat on. Or see Alex leave for school with his winter jacket on. Dog walkers will be able to leave their hats and gloves at home. Well, maybe not it's still only 1 degree.

  No matter what else happens today, weather wise, I'm going to enjoy these few brief moments of spring. Listen to the birds singing. Watch the squirrels doing their thing. All with a smile on my face.

  Live in the moment my friends.

  Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...