Thursday 25 May 2017

Canada Proud


  I know I say this often but I am SO glad to be Canadian. For SO many reasons. The list of reasons grows every year. Our universal healthcare. Our humanity. Kindness and compassion. Security. Stability. Our freedom and sense of right and wrong. All traits I am proud of. 

  We embrace diversity. In all areas of our life. Protecting the rights of the most vulnerable because it is the right thing to do. Taking care of our seniors and providing a high-quality education to our youth. Holding our politicians accountable for their actions. Supporting our troops. 

  Are we perfect? Absolutely not. Could we do better? Absolutely. But overall we are doing things right. Not perfect but right.

  Today I'm even prouder. Our leader, PM Trudeau, knows how to button a suit jacket!

  Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...