Wednesday 9 December 2015

Early Morning Thoughts



  Just some observations this morning. It's too early to make things weave together. I can barely lift the coffee cup!

  1. No matter how early we get up, we are always running for the school bus. It's a fact of life I need to acccept. For the next nine years anyway.

  2. You can eat the same breakfast every day and not grow tired of it. Riley asks for boxed waffles every day. I force him to eat something else.

  3. For kids with no clothes, they have too many clothes. 

  4. Canada Post charges too much to mail a Christmas card. And the slot it must fit through got smaller...I'm not sure that's true but it sure seems like it.

  5. If I was more organized, life would be so much simpler. Yet organized people annoy me. A lot.

  6. Why don't they put the same ink in printers as they do in pens? My pens never dry out.

  7. My kids can't seem to figure out how to rinse the toothpaste out of the sink. I can't seem to make them get it. Is this considered a learning disability?

  8. One of the first things I was going to do when we moved into this house was change the dining room curtains. Six years later I'm still looking at those same ugly curtains. I guess they aren't that bad.

  9. Riley and Alex playing the piano makes me smile. Every single time.

 10. Why doesn't my coffee cup miraculously refill itself?

  Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...