Monday 7 December 2015

Bye Bye Lights



   I try very hard not to be too critical, let it go people, let it go. But I try not to brag up my hubby too much either. Most of my friends are a little jealous because really there isn't much to complain about. He cooks, cleans and does laundry. He doesn't baby-sit. He parents. He's fairly easy going and has a lot of common sense.

  Don't get me wrong he irritates the crap out of me on a regular basis but over all I can't complain.

  However.....he has messed with my Christmas tree and that means war! I love colored lights on my tree.  I find they give a softer glow than the white lights do. They make me happy. And now they have disappeared.

  Putting a timer on our tree was supposed to make it easier. It has not. What it has done is keep me from enjoying the tree all day. John had to rewire the tree, to bypass the switch, which changes the color of the lights. So now the lights are stuck in the white position. That makes me sad.

  My happy glow has become a bright light. I know, I know it's really not a problem. I should just be glad I have a tree and the money to pay for the electricity it uses. There are gifts under the tree and food in the fridge so yes I am aware how minuscule this is. However.....

  I miss my colored lights. 

  Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...