Sunday 6 December 2015

261



  In case I haven't told you...we are going on a cruise in a weeks time!!! I can't wait. Sunshine. Warmth. Ocean breezes. Sand between my toes. Unlimited drinks. Sounds heavenly doesn't it? There is only one draw back. And it's a big one. Actually it's a small one and a big one.

  Our stateroom is...I can't believe I'm saying this...261 square feet. Remember there are four of us. Two of which cannot seem to manage being in our 2000 sq. foot house without fighting lately. Do you have any idea how small that is? I do. Small.

  I'm not sure why but the boys are going through another "I can't stand having you around" phase. It's frustrating, irritating and blood-pressure raising. And now we are going to put them in a tiny room together for ten days?? Are we nuts?? Apparently so.

  Both my fingers and toes are crossed that once we leave home behind we will also leave the hatred. We went away twice this summer and both times they were happy to be around each other. Except for the crazy-ass drive to Calgary and back. And who could blame them there?

  Every time they loose it on each other, John threatens that if they behave this way on the cruise he will buy plane tickets and take them home. I'm sure it won't come to that. Well I hope it doesn't. Or do I?

  Can you imagine the peaceful vacation I would have? I can. Mommy and wife of the year awards just went out the window.... again.

  Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...