Friday 11 December 2015

It's Finally Here!!!



   Ahhhhhh it's finally here. Friday. Not just any Friday. Start of vacation Friday. Let's begin the fun and relaxation Friday. I can feel the sunshine in my bones Friday.

  I still have a few things to do. Like packing. Cleaning. Laundry. You know a few small things. Everything will get done. Well I hope so. 

  My plan was to be finished a few days ago. Like most of my plans it didn't work out very well. This is a busy time of year to start with but when I added in fifty more things I seem to have dropped the ball. Oh well the ball didn't break. Just a few dents here and there.

  Entries will be scarce over the next two weeks. I'm sure I will find some wifi along the way to upload a thought or two but cruise ship usage is pricey. 

  So have fun preparing for the holidays. See your friends, family and anyone you love spending time with. Wrap presents, eat Turtles and watch The Grinch. Decorate your tree, drink eggnog and sing Christmas carols. Be happy.

  I'll have a blue drink with a little umbrella in it for you....all of you :)

  Ang

  

  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...