Friday 25 December 2015

Merry Christmas!


     
  Merry Christmas!!!! Happy holidays!!!!

  I hope Santa found your house. He certainly found ours. The karaoke machine he left Riley has been going strong all day. I've heard the song from the Peanut's Movie a lot and it's only 2:30! The look of pure joy on his face makes up for the repetitiveness of the Cup Song.

  Santa left Alex some new headphones for gaming. As much as I yell at him to get them out of his ears on a daily basis that doesn't quite make sense. But the microphone means I no longer have to listen to him scream at the laptop while playing with his friends on-line. Checks and balances I guess.

  John and I don't exchange gifts. Haven't for years. We prefer a before or after Christmas vacation instead. Since we've just gotten home I'd say we both got great gifts. We did have some unwrapping to do though and the boys are always excited to see what we got.

  As I type, the turkey is in the oven and the house has that yummy smell beginning. The fire is crackling. Our tree has a pretty look in the window. The kids aren't fighting and John is still awake in the recliner...not for long I bet. It's a happy, peaceful Christmas in our home. I hope it's the same at yours.

  Just as a little footnote...did you know the "new traditional" Christmas dinner in China is KFC? Yes you read that right. Kentucky Fried Chicken. Colonel Sanders at his best. It's so popular that people pre-order it up to a month in advance to make sure they get some!

  Who would have believed it??

  Ang




No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...