Sunday 14 February 2016

Valentine's Day...part 3


  Well the big day has arrived! Did you wake up to flowers, chocolate and jewelry? Does that special someone in your life have a day planned full of romance and love? Dinner reservations at a swanky restaurant? Or are you anticipating those four little words spoken while a ring box perches nearby?

  I started the morning off with a beautiful card made by the precious hands of my nine year old. Literally his hands. On paper with all the people I love on the fingertips. When I woke up it was lying on my nightstand. It just proves he can be quiet in the morning if he chooses!

  When I came downstairs John had flowers for me. Quite the surprise. He bought them yesterday and it was so cold some froze on the way to the car! But they are beautiful and make me smile as they sit in the sunshine.

  Next came breakfast. Served to me! I didn't cook one thing. Nothing. That is by far the best present EVER! Mom's you know what I mean.

  As I said a few days ago we aren't big celebrators of Feb. 14. But this was perfect. I'll take flowers and a meal I don't have to cook any day over gold and diamonds.

  Don't misunderstand me....I'd take plane tickets to a warm climate over anything!

  Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...