Friday 12 February 2016

Bye Bye Kanye


  Am I the only person on the planet sick and tired of Kanye West? He could be Donald Trump's twin. Two people who speak without thinking and have over inflated egos. The crap that comes out of his mouth is unbelievable. 

  If you are a fan, please forgive me. But I'm finished spending one second of my life listening to both his rants and his music. He insults everyone. The stunts he has pulled at the Grammy's over the years is childish. I'd send Riley to his room if he behaved like that.

  Now he's insulting Taylor Swift. Again. Everyone remembers the grabbing of the microphone at the Grammy's. And now he takes to Twitter to defend himself. Misogynistic is a word that comes to mind. So do a few swear words.

  From this day forward I will roll my eyes at his arrogance, stupidity and childishness. I will turn the channel when he is on a show. And though I will watch SNL for Melissa McCarthy, I will fast forward through his segment. But I will no longer comment.

  At least out loud.

  Ang

  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...