Saturday 4 June 2016

There Was a Book???


  Last night was my famous book/wine club monthly meeting. As always it was loud, fun and alcohol infused. We solved each others problems and a few of the worlds. 

  Every month we catch up on each others lives. Find out about our jobs, kids and spouses. Talk about vacations, births and deaths. What tv shows we are watching and the great new restaurant we've found. 

  Some people find it hard to believe but seven women are in the same room, talking, disagreeing or maybe even arguing but knowing we have each others backs. That we don't have to agree on everything to love and respect each other. What a sense of freedom.

  Now this time I can't give you details of what was discussed. One I had to leave early. Two I didn't get around to chatting to everyone because of reason number one. I can say that Jen had a fabulous time in NYC and she would go back any time.

  Next time I'll stay til the end.

  Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...