Saturday 2 July 2016

Cheque Please


  Well it's decided. John and I are going back into the rental business. I'm not sure why but we are ready to dip our toes back into the real estate game. Must be that damn Scott McGillivary show on HGTV.

  It's been ten years since we sold the last two houses. It was a challenge being so far away. We didn't have the best tenants at times and the rental company was a nightmare. But we learned a lot and made some money so I guess you could call it a success. Even if we didn't think that at the time.

  This time we will be close by. And fingers crossed we can find something brand new with no monthly fees. No work means less headaches. Well that's what it is supposed to mean. We will see about that.

  John has wanted to do this again for a few years but I was hesitating. It is me who does all the "work" involved and I really didn't enjoy chasing down cash or going to court to have people removed. No amount of vetting guarantees a cash-able rent cheque.

  Wish us luck. The search begins today.

  Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...