Monday 15 August 2016

131 Days


  Let me start by asking you not to leave hate comments. Don't call me names or question my sanity. Feel free to shake your head or swear at your screen. I already know this is a very controversial subject. One that will anger many of you. But I'm tackling it anyway.....there are 131 days til Christmas!!!!

  There I said it. I'll give you a minute to finish swearing at me.....

  Once those first decorations come out at Costco I'm raring to get started. I could easily take out the wrapping paper and ribbons. Start making lists of presents to buy and decorations to put up. Even in the midst of a heatwave. 

  It's an illness, I'm sure, but I'm not alone. There are lots of us out there. I wonder if there is a support group? But we are all a little afraid of the reaction we will get when we talk about our sickness. There are so many haters in the world.

  Let the countdown begin!

  Ang
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...