Friday 26 August 2016

Damn You Costco!!!


  Today I went to Costco. So you know I'm now broke. No matter what I go there for...today it was to return something and buy John a belt, so really this conversation shouldn't be happening....I come out with way too much stuff. 

  In the cart was......two boxes of dishes, a sweater, milk, egg whites, strawberries and assorted other little things. Oh yeah and a Halloween costume! It's August for God's sake! Grand total $185!

  No paper towels or toilet tissue. No bread, jam or veggies. You know the things I needed most. Instead it was all impulse buys. Thanks Costco. I'm not renewing my membership this year!

  And of course......no belt. Sorry John.

  Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...