Sunday 7 August 2016

What Did I Miss???


  During my vacation I didn't spend much time on line. Usually I have a few "spare" minutes each day to read the news. Or what they call news. So I'm a little behind in the quirky news department. But with a coffee in hand I'm now caught up.

  Unless you live under a rock, you are well aware of the Pokemon Go craze. I for one am a fan. Not because I have no data left on my phone plan but because the kids are outside looking for these critters. Together. Walking. In the sunshine. Getting some exercise. Win!

  A picture of Orlando Bloom, in his birthday suit, is making the rounds. He and a fully clothed Katy Perry were on holiday and he decided to go au naturel and someone took a photo. Why is this a non-issue? Had it been Katy you can bet it would be headline news and talk about how it will/won't hurt her career. I hate the double standard.

  The Olympics. Enough said.

  Donald Trump has crossed some lines...again. Seriously this man is his own worst enemy. If he could just stop talking he might have a chance. But asking Russia to hack into the U.S. government servers is.....well crazy. While I'm definitely not a supporter, I didn't like the New York Post publishing nude pics of his wife. It's out of line and just another distraction from the issues. I'd bet money they wouldn't print Bill Clinton in the buff.

  Now that I'm caught up on the "news" I can unpack and do some laundry. But I will leave you with an amazing thought.....

  IT's only 20 weeks til Christmas!!!!! You're welcome. :)

  Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...