Monday 22 August 2016

Dreams


  The past few nights I've been having weird dreams. Not gory or violent. Just weird. Saturday's I can blame on the after-nine pm slice of pizza....those of you over forty know what I'm talking about. But last nights? I have no reasonable explanation.

  I read once that dreams are your brain's way of working out unresolved issues. That doesn't seem right to me. I've never met George Clooney or owned a Chinese restaurant...which was last nights dream topic.

  Experts don't seem to know why we dream let alone what they mean. Knowing myself as well as I do, very few of mine make any sense at all. Once Orc's were sitting on my sofa watching LOTR. Another night Alex was cutting my hair while explaining Pokemon to me. What could those possibly mean?

  Riley had "bug" dreams for about a year. Every single night. He would scream and be inconsolable for hours...while sound asleep. Those are night terrors and thankfully not what I have been experiencing. They were the absolute worst thing ever.

  So after another night of weirdness, I wake up tired and bleary eyed. Wondering what the hell is going on in my head. Hoping the nap I plan on having this afternoon doesn't include more craziness. Fingers crossed.

  And of all mornings for this to happen....I'm out of coffee!

  Ang

  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...