Wednesday 31 August 2016

The Amazing Race Canada


  John and the boys are avid fans of the Amazing Race Canada. They love watching the teams run from challenge to challenge. They enjoy the scenery of the foreign countries too. And every time I watch a few minutes of it with them I think "Ooh John and I would be good at that!" In truth...we really wouldn't.

  First off....heights. No way could I do some of those challenges. Let's be honest John would have do everything that involved feet off the ground. No amount of money could convince me to climb off a building or jump off a cliff. None.

  Second...the food. Well I guess it would be better to describe it as "local delicacies". That translates normally to bugs, intestines and horrible, smelly things, too gross to think about. I don't necessarily want to vomit on national tv.

  And the worst part would be the inevitable breakdown in communication every couple seem to go through. They all go from being relatively calm, sane people and become crazed, short tempered, nasty folks. Again not a pretty picture we would want to share with the world.

  Truthfully I think these couples, especially those romantically entwined, are insane. To show your true self and then let someone edit it to your disadvantage is either very brave or very crazy.

  And I was wrong. John would be great at it. Me.....not so much.

  Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...