Monday 19 September 2016

My Executive Decision


  I've made an executive decision today. I have decided what would most benefit our family as a whole. After careful deliberation and soul searching, I now know what will improve our quality of life in both the short and long term. That's right...we are getting a second dishwasher!

  Our kitchen isn't big enough to have them side by side but there is lots of room in the island. Maybe that one can be just for pots! And plastic containers. Even the occasional baking sheet. I'm almost giddy.

  The one beside the sink will easily handle the 20 cups and glasses Alex goes through in the course of a day. And the bowls, which take up way too much room (please read Why Didn't I Listen for that explanation), can finally all be washed at the same time.

  I will be the envy of all my friends. My cupboards will be so well organized and spacious.....cause they will be empty! As Dana Carvey's Church Lady would say "I'm verklempt".

  Now all I have to do is convince John to install it.

  Ang

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...