Sunday 13 November 2016

SNL


   I love Chris Rock! He is my favorite comedian. Smart humor is how I would describe his style. A thinking persons jokes. He is both realistic and incensed all in the same breath. Last night he was on Saturday Night Live and nailed an election night skit. Nailed it. It showed white people's naivety and black people's knowledge of how their country works. And he wasn't even the star!

  Dave Chappelle was the host and he was funny. I read that some places censored his monologue which was peppered to say the least. He's not a Trump fan as you can imagine. He did however apologize to Lorne Michaels but I'm pretty sure Lorne was ok with it. It was spot on and funny. Great combination.

  Comedians are going to have a field day with this new president and his very thin skin. There is a world of comedy at their finger tips. He will blunder his way through four years and late night talk show hosts will be the real winners. I can hear Trevor Noah from here.

  John Stewart retired too soon!

  Ang

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...