Saturday 12 November 2016

Ughhh


  Alex passed his cold off to me. Thanks. Very kind of you. Which explains why I'm sitting here wide awake for the past two hours. Last night was tough with the sinus pressure, so for now, I'm ok with sitting up.

  Since everyone else is asleep I've been staying quiet. I watched two episodes of Will & Grace, which made it very difficult to not laugh out loud. A few minutes of several home improvement shows. Channel surfing. But it's still only 4:30.

  I can't turn the heat up and it's quite chilly. The heat aggravates my sinuses. I would like some socks. Or slippers. Maybe Santa will bring me some. But for now I'll suffer through.

  The Blacklist is playing in the background. My favorite addiction. I've had a tea and some soup. Blown my nose countless times. Washed my hands even more. Time to find more medicine.

  I hate being sick.

  Ang 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...