Wednesday 25 May 2016

Back To The 80's


   This weekend Riley makes his theatrical debut in Back To The 80's. He is beyond excited. It's on a real stage. In a real theater. With proper lights and sound. A curtain and an audience. And he is the male lead Michael.

  The play includes Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Kids In America and Footloose. I've not read the script but I've heard him practicing his "rap". He has assured me he knows all his lines and they have practiced many times so he knows all the dance moves as well. Exciting.

  Afterwards we are having his "entourage" over for food and beverages. He has invited six people....all extended family. I thought it would be a great opportunity for the first lobster feast of the season. Even if the boy of the hour doesn't like them. Any excuse I say.

  Riley has a real love of performing. He will sing and play the piano as long as anyone is interested. And then a few more minutes just in case you change your mind. I love the sound of music in the house so I don't mind but I'm not sure others are always so happy about it.

  Good luck this weekend my Sweet Baboo! I'm sure you will be awesome!!!!

  Mom

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...