Monday 9 May 2016

Oops I Missed Moms Day


    My laptop is out of commission so bear with me. I love my iPad but it's just not the same. Although with auto correct my spelling should be better 😉. Ooh and I have emojis. Brilliant! Sorry to those of you who dislike this font.

  Yesterday was Mother's Day. An entire 24 hours dedicated to the people who make life possible. I got two hand made cards that brought a tear to my eyes. One in laughter. One in emotion. And John surprised me with some flowers. So lucky.

  I sent my mom a Facebook shout out. By the time I had a minute to call she was gone out. It's only a day. I appreciate her every day. But I do feel bad for missing "the day". I'll call today. She'll understand. I hope!

  Children and parents argue, fight and lose touch. They don't speak, sometimes for years. It's unfortunate but reality. And very sad. Yesterday might have been difficult for some.

   Families don't always get along. Some rifts can't be healed. Abuse is hard to forgive let alone forget. Watching others celebrate the day must be difficult.

  For some their moms are gone. Another day to remind them all they are missing. My sympathies go out to those children.

   Call your mom. Today. Tomorrow. Whenever you can. If you are lucky enough to live close....visit them. Often. And if necessary.....forgive them. If there is anyway possible.

   Ang
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...