Saturday 2 January 2016

Blah



    I know I should start taking down my holiday decorating. I know it. In fact some people have reminded me of it. They tell me I put it up too early and take it down too late. That is their unsolicited opinion. I wish they would keep it to themselves. 

   It's always hard for me to start putting things away. I find it a little depressing. My house becomes boring and a little blah. That is my own fault of course. And one easily changed if I really want it to.

  The tree makes me smile when I walk past it. The colored lights add a sparkle to the room. Candles, pictures and ornaments in different places are a welcome sight. Wreaths and ribbons bring warmth to every door. The house is just prettier.

   My house is a work in progress. There are lots of renovations that "need" to be done and quite a few we "want" done.  Overall it's comfortable and cozy in it's own way. I enjoy spending time here. But....it does look nicer with the decorations around.

  So if you need a little extra time with your decorations take heart. You aren't the only one. You've got me.

  Ang

  
  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...