Tuesday 12 January 2016

Let's Dance


  Yesterday we all got up to the news that David Bowie died. All day I heard his songs on the radio. Entertainment media was full of stories on his life and impact on music. News programs all showed a few clips of his videos and movies. Sad.

  69. It's not old. They said he had been fighting cancer for eighteen months. Quietly, away from the spotlight. But still the artist inside made him go on and record a final album. One last gift for us to enjoy.

  I hope he has found peace. I hope his family, wife Iman, son Duncan and daughter Alexandria, take some comfort in knowing his suffering is over.

  RIP Ziggy. You will be missed.

  Ang

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...