Tuesday 26 January 2016

Short but Sweet


  There's nothing quite like being sick to give new appreciation for modern technology. Lying in bed with aches, pains and fever is almost bearable when you can watch Downton Abbey or The Avengers in between naps...thank you Netflix.

  You guessed it, I've spent the last two days in bed trying to get warm. Today is better but I'm still not 100%. Alex has been home from school as well so I've had company. Not that we were ever in the same room. He listened to pod casts and watched you tube videos. I re-watched all three seasons of Sherlock. Together but separate.

  I'm sure it's not the flu. Probably not even a cold. Just something. A 48 hour bug of some sort. Tomorrow will be better.

  As will tomorrow's blog entry!

  Ang

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...