Thursday 7 January 2016

The UK



  I want to move to Britain. Somewhere outside of London. In a quaint little town where the kids wear uniforms to school, there is a local pub and it's only a subway ride to the big city for nightlife and shopping.

  Our house will be smallish and only one bathroom. The main level will have several small rooms branching off the living area/kitchen/dining room. We will have a "garden" that fits a small table and two metal chairs with pretty flowered cushions.

  Can you tell I was watching HGTV this morning? Those living abroad shows interest me. I think how cool it would be to live in a different country for a few years. Let the kids experience other cultures and see just how lucky they are to be Canadian.

  John ruins it for me every time though. This "how can we afford it" or "what about a job" comments are real downers. Boy our minds work differently. Yes I know they are valid questions but just once can't he say "Great idea honey! Let's do it!"? Would it kill him?

  Several hours have past since I watched the show this morning. I've taken Riley to school and bought some food. The idea of moving is still very appealing to me. But after being outside, I'm thinking a warm climate. 

  I wonder what the housing market is like.....in Barbados?!

  Ang

  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...