Wednesday 20 January 2016

Laundry List



  I spent most of today doing laundry. It's not my favorite thing to do. As my Aunt June told me once..."You are walking downstairs, into your pretty laundry room, throwing it in a machine, press a few buttons and it's done. Then you take it out of the first machine then put it in the second. It's not like you are dragging it down to the river and beating it against a rock." I cried I laughed so hard when she said that. We still laugh about it.

  She was right of course. But we all have our own "worst chores" list. I think we have too many clothes. Or at least the kids do. Apparently they can't wear anything twice. Even pajamas in Riley's case. 

  Luckily my laundry room is very pretty. Without a doubt the nicest room in the house. It still needs a few finishing touches....like a wine fridge (thank you Shannon for reminding me of this) and some speakers. Maybe a picture or two. Some color.

  What I do need though are children who put their own clothes away. Or better yet do their own laundry. And ours too.

  Without turning everything pink!

  Ang

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...