Monday 11 April 2016

Early Mornings


  Waking up at 5am this morning was hard. Monday mornings are always more difficult than all the others combined for me. I've never been a morning person but for the past nine years I've been forced to be. Kids in school will do that to you.

  I don't have to get up that early. But if I don't I will fall back to sleep, we will be rushing and I will be driving at least one to school. That means getting dressed to some degree. And since it snowed AGAIN last night I would not be happy with getting into a cold car that needs to have snow brushed off.

  As I type this, I'm enjoying my second cup of coffee. I've unloaded the dishwasher. I've turned on an episode of Downton Abbey for noise in the background. All weekend I want some quiet and now what's the first thing I do? Funny.

  Enjoy your morning wherever you are. At work, home or school. Keep your coffee cup full. And your mood happy.

  If you can.

  Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...