Thursday 14 April 2016

Sorry Mickey


   This morning I started looking at our summer vacation 2017. As a family we decided on a final Disney cruise while the kids were still young enough to enjoy all the Mickey things. The itineraries were released today and I was going to be one of the first people booking. That was until I started looking.

  Since it is the summer we wanted to go for a little bit longer than normal. Lucky for us they now have both a ten and eleven day cruise. Sounds heavenly. As a bonus, both were going to new ports we were interested in. Sign us up.

  Disney's website is easy for planning. Within seconds I knew the Kernick family was not going on a 10 or 11 day cruise in August 2017! Not unless we win the lottery.

  With a starting price of $12,780 for our family, it's a little out of our budget. That's in US dollars which makes it just over $16,000 Canadian based on today's exchange rate. That's a new car! Or a pool! 

  Listen I'm a huge Disney fan. Their cruises are amazing and I highly recommend taking at least one in your lifetime. We have been lucky to go four times and enjoyed every second of each one. The level of service, food, cleanliness and entertainment is excellent. They are worth every penny.

  This is just too much money. Way too much. Even I can't justify it. But maybe you can.

  Perhaps we can get our Mickey fix at a theme park instead......

  Ang
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...