Thursday 14 April 2016

What's For Dinner?


  I'm not very "domestic". No one would ever mistake me for Martha Stewart. Or Rachael Ray for that matter. While I love Pintrest I'm not making any of the recipes I see there. However I am available to go to your house if you wish to make me something fancy.

  Sometimes I wish I liked cooking. It would be wonderful to have delicious aromas wafting through the house. The smell would be acceptable even for a good curry. 

  That's one reason we enjoy cruising so much. An opportunity to try new salads and soups. Let Alex sample lamb, tuna tartar and every kind of sushi imaginable. All included in the price so if anyone doesn't like it.....well they can order something else.

  Tonight chicken is on the menu. Perhaps I should find something adventurous to do with it. Shock the entire family. And myself. But the sun is shining and I'm itching to get the bbq up and running for the season.

  
  Maybe adventure can wait. Unless someone wants to invite us for dinner?

  Ang

  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...